Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Sheer Madness...


One of my friends Raman told me today to just have the madness and enjoy…why I should care about someone else… I am sure the talk started with do what u like in life… n slowly it dragged into others might get hurt… huh… now that’s funny I agree… though I don’t intend to explain… but I would like to ask what should you do… if you want to scream at your friend… throw some foul words as token of love… let’s say for a small mistake of course… that screaming would definitely help me out… but definitely at the cost of hurting other one… and I have lost a dear friend of mine this way… I hurt her badly… even after four years she was not over it… she met me in the market… she came to me (on insistence by her father)… even hugged me… but all that was fake… you can make that…she was gone… gone for sure… hope someday she reads this… but there is no hope… I have no contact with her… so it’s better to keep quite… as people say I am generous… kuch dinon me maaf to kr hi deti hoon (conditions apply… galti choti ho… n iska scale sirf mere paas hi hai lol)… 

so … so yeah, I am not doing that again…screaming part… but man ki bhadas kahin to nikalni thi, so nikal li… k*m**n* bhi padh le bas… thodi pagalpanti bi jaroori hai… LOL

3 comments:

  1. yeah! yeah! Full on Madness!! Ye hui na baat... ;)

    Nice one... hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is really sheer madness...i cooked-up things (hota hai kabhi -2)...now i came to know it was not like that...:P
    and i am very happy about that...:-)

    ReplyDelete

Share your views on the post.
Your comments are always welcome...:-)