Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Always with you…


I put myself in thou feet
Always ready
For all surprises and opportunities
With arms wide open.

I’ll never say no
For the ride
You’ll take me to
That’s my faith on you.

But please remove the flaws
From where I can read the truth
Or make me ignorant
Not to understand a bit.
 
It’s funny … how I think
I am alone… ;)
Please give me strength
So that I am not lost.

But in the way
No one should be hurt
Buddies are not made in a day
Neither are they left just like that.

Never thought
My words could play against me
But You know
I never mean, what I shouldn’t mean.

Yours faithfully
Not afraid of the right
Humbly ready to stand always
With you by my side.

6 comments:

  1. So Nice....
    " Buddies are not made in a day
    Neither are they left just like that."

    Yeh bhot awesome h... bhot jyada... kitna sundar likha h yaar ye pura...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowww.......grt yr. bhut acha likha h..:)
    Always ready
    For all surprises and opportunities
    With arms wide open...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks yr...:)
      i know there twitter k bio se match khata hai... :P

      Delete
  3. vry true dat Buddies are not made in a day
    Neither are they left just like that.....


    ReplyDelete

Share your views on the post.
Your comments are always welcome...:-)