Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Pappa...

Pappa...

My Handsome DAD... :)
u r the 1st man in my life.
u r the 1st hero of my life.
u r my idol, whom i follow blindly.
u r my source of inspiration, which never diminishes.

i love the way u kept us before urself.
i love the way u brought me up, it is just perfect.
i love the way u spanked me (not literally... :P ).
i love the way u can't show ur love expressively.

u have removed my insecurities.
u made me the 'head turner', that i am today.
u let me follow my heart.
u never caged me...but that is what that...that actually caged me.

i love the way, u allow me to test the waters.
i love the way, u always stood beside me...just in case i need u.
i love the way, u r never bored of my ramblings or silence.
i love the way, u have made me the person i am today.

u r the one who made me a 'woman' of my words.
u r the one who made me buddy of buddies.
u r the one who taught what real happiness n real satisfaction is.
u r the one who taught me how to live LIFE...with all its ups n downs.

Thank you papaa.
love you tons.
n yes...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY......... YOU totally ROCK!!!

My Dad's other side... :p

Me and My Family

those smiles r the one to die for... :)


2 comments:

  1. Truly awesome :)) and for the pics.. Yes those smiles r d ones to die for .. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. apna to dil ka connection hai re....sab ek jaisa hi sochte hain... :)

      Delete

Share your views on the post.
Your comments are always welcome...:-)